American Red Cross joins iTEMA in a Preparedness Partnership.
- Tribal leaders and community members consider joining the Red Cross as a Volunteer today!
- Download Red Cross Apps to your smart phone or tablet:
- Red Cross First Aid App
- Red Cross Pet First Aid App
- Red Cross Blood Donor App
- Red Cross Hurricane App
- Red Cross Tornado App
- Red Cross Earthquake App
- Red Cross Wildfire App
- Red Cross Flood App
- Red Cross Volunteer Connection App (For Current Red Cross Volunteers)
- Follow @redcross on Twitter today!
- Follow American Red Cross on Facebook today!
- Explore American Red Cross Jobs
Follow the Conversation: #iTEMApartners
THG differs itself from its competition because we offer a large variety of products from the best companies in the financial industry. We are unique because we are able to honestly hand select the best products from the best companies that best represents you. THG always selects the individual products to create a complete package of solutions to your needs at a great value; rather than selecting the cookie cutter products and calling it the best solution. Like the ever changing market, we are constantly updating and revising the companies and products to better represent you!
True North Emergency Management, a wholly owned company of Neel-Schaffer, focuses specifically on the company’s Emergency Management and Debris Monitoring business. Services provided by True North include disaster debris monitoring and management, safety, damage assessments, emergency management planning, training and exercises. Our top priorities are client satisfaction, hiring local employees, and achieving full federal/ state reimbursement. We are able to draw on the financial and personnel resources of Neel- Schaffer, while concentrating on emergency management services.